| 0 评论 ]

Hog's Breath Saloon
Live from the Hog's Breath Saloon, Key West, Florida

We stopped by here one day for lunch. At first we were sitting outside and no one came to wait on us. Maybe we were a little out of view. When the singer was getting ready to sing we realized we were right next to the speaker so we moved inside and then were waited upon promptly. I had a great Hamburger with potato chips, which I was thrilled with. I do like the chips and most places only offer fries. I had pink lemonade, as I wasn't quite ready to start my drinking yet. The singer was very good and I enjoyed just relaxing listening to him and watching the chickens walking around.

Went there for New years with friends, had a gr8 time out there. The live band played some nice music and lot of people were dancing past midnight. The drinks served up were good, expensive though. Overall a nice place to hang out with friends and have some drinks,

Every time I go to Key West, I buy a cigar, eat dinner at the bar, drink and smoke a cigar. If I am lucky, I don't get kicked out. But usually the bartender calls me a cab. The crowd is young like me, in their forty's, but not as good looking as I am.

 

0 评论

发表评论